1 day left
£20,903 to £27,041 pro rata
Hours per week: 36.5 per week, term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
Telephone Number: 0121 803 2914
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
Employed By: Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust
Based at: Brownmead Academy
Are you a committed, hard-working and talented? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
We currently have an opportunity for an inspirational and highly motivated Learning Mentor to join our hardworking and committed team of professionals.
This post comes at an exciting time within the development of Washwood Heath Multi-Academy Trust. Brownmead Academy is looking for a committed, hard-working, enthusiastic Learning Mentor, who will have a significant impact in our aspirational school. They should be passionate about making a difference to the lives of children with a range of
needs and dedicated to maximising children’s achievement; have high expectations of behaviour and learning through a nurturing, restorative approach, to help ensure that every child reaches their full potential. Flexibility and patience are important skills for someone wanting to join our amazing school.
You will have a significant impact on our journey of improvement. You should be passionate about making a difference to the lives of students with a range of needs and dedicated to maximising student’s achievement; have high expectations of behaviour and learning ensuring that every child reaches their full potential; a positive approach to challenge and change; be a flexible team player. The Learning Mentor’s role is to work in partnership with parents, carers and children to support pupils and ensure that pupils have full, access to educational opportunities.
What we will offer you:
• a supportive & caring culture linked to our well-being model
• a knowledgeable and friendly team
• opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across WHMAT (funding of CIPD will be considered via apprenticeship levy for the right candidate, subject to successful completion of probation period)
• an innovative appraisal system that focuses on self-reflection and professional growth
• a full suite of benefits and rewards to support wellbeing including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, access to wellbeing advice, flexible working culture, cycle to work scheme, contribution to glasses for DSE users
• access to a range of supportive policies, such as Life leave, Flexible working and Family friendly policies
• access to generous benefits such as pension scheme (LGPS) and sickness allowance
• free on-site parking
Informal conversations are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Lisa Sutton on
0121 675 3102.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 21 June 2021, 9am
Packs are available from www.eteach.com and email@example.com
Please apply via: www.eteach.com or return completed application forms, in word format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(NB CVs will not be accepted)
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.