ICT Technician Fixed Term
6 days left
Required from as soon as possible.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and professional ICT technician to join a new ICT Services team within a secondary school environment in Telford in a 2nd Line support capacity on a fixed-term contract. The Telford Langley School has an ongoing multi-million-pound new build teaching block development which will be approaching completion and ready for ICT fit-out during the summer of 2021, multiple internal improvements for ICT within teaching and learning to go along-side multiple classrooms and areas of the school being re-modelled.
The successful candidate must:
- ensure the smooth running of the school’s ICT network
- provide outstanding, pro-active, and assessable support to all users.
- enable collaborative working and reduced workload for all staff
- be able to develop good relationships with others by behaving with integrity, treating people with respect and lead by example,
- have the ability to relate well to children and adults,
- be reliable, approachable and non-judgemental,
- be able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality,
- comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person,
We will offer you:
- An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents at all levels,
- A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all,
- Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
Our belief is that every child really does matter and that all of our students should feel engaged, challenged and supported in an environment where they can experience success and enjoy their learning.
CLOSING DATE: 9.00am, Friday, 18th June 2021.
Completed application forms should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
We are busily planning ahead for the forthcoming academic year and are excited about welcoming new staff to come and join us. We are holding academy-based interviews and we have set up systems to ensure the safety of all visitors. Please contact Michelle Whittaker on 01952 386707 if you would like to book a tour of our school.
About the Employer
The Telford Langley School is sponsored by The Community Academies Trust (CAT) which has a track record of achieving and sustaining OUTSTANDING schools. Our approach is based on a fundamental belief that all young people have the talent and the potential to achieve more than they ever thought possible.