Two Teaching Assistant Level 2 Roles - 1 x Permanent & 1 x Maternity Cover From September 2021
We are looking to appoint two excellent, enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistants from September 2021. One is a permanent position and will be working in Key Stage 2 and experience in Years 5 & 6 would be an advantage. The other position is a one year fixed term maternity cover to work in KS2. Our valued team of TAs work well together, receive training and development as appropriate for their needs and the needs of the school and provide academic and pastoral support. Hours are full time - 31 hrs 40 mins per week, Mon-Fri 8.40 am to 3.30 pm, term time only plus training days.
The post holders will be supporting the high quality provision within our large primary school and will:
- Have a passion for learning and able to work confidently across Key Stage 2
- Be proactive and work effectively as part of a team supporting our Church school ethos
- Understand how children learn and be able to support their development and academic progress
- Have high expectations and be able to inspire pupils in order to further enhance learning
- Demonstrate initiative in the classroom and wider school
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Be conscientious, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Be willing to undertake further training
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
Additional Information & How to Apply
We can offer you:
- An inclusive church school environment where every child can flourish
- Good training and professional development opportunities and to be part of a dedicated and friendly team
- Enthusiastic children, motivated to try new things and progress their learning
How to apply details: The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing and welfare of children, young people and adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you are interested in this post please complete the Warwickshire County Council application form and return it to: email@example.com by 12 noon on 28th June 2021
Closing date: 28th June 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 5th July 2021. If you have not heard from us by Monday 12th July, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Visits to the school are most welcome, please call the school office to arrange a convenient date and time. Due to the current COVID restrictions, visits will need to take place after 3.30 pm.