Teaching and Learning Assistant 1:1 Support (Temporary 12 month contract)
Thomas Jolyffe is a welcoming, outward looking 2 form entry school on the north side of Stratford-upon-Avon. We serve a diverse community and aim to keep the needs of the children and their families at the heart of all that we do. We wish to appoint an outstanding Teaching and Learning Assistant to initially support pupils on a 1:1 basis ensuring positive outcomes. Please note that this role also includes lunchtime supervisor duties. Hours will be 33.75. Payscale will be Band F.
Fixed-Term End Date: 31 August 2022 (12 month contract)
- Committed to the welfare of all children?
- A practitioner who sets high standards for themselves and others?
- Able to work within a team making a positive contribution?
- Able to form relationships with pupils that lead to positive outcomes for them?
- A practical and pro-active person, able to work on your own initiative and support others?
Additional Information & How to Apply
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve
- A committed, hard-working staff
- Opportunities for professional development.
How to apply details: All completed Application Forms and Equality Details Forms should be returned by post or emailed to Mrs Susan Arthur, School Business Manager, Thomas Jolyffe Primary School, Clopton Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6TE, firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal visits are welcome, but will only be conducted after the school day in line with current guidelines. School Office 01789 267015. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 21 June 2021. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 21 June 2021
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.