Teaching Vacancy Main Scale MS1-MS6 (Full Time Salary Range £25,714 – £36,961)
Full or Part Time Permanent from 1st September 2021
(Please specify on your application if you would like to be considered for full or part time employment)
St Kenelm’s is a successful, small village school in a beautiful rural setting. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our hard-working, friendly team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has a creative approach to teaching and learning that will inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
- Is able to demonstrate good/outstanding teaching
- Has high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and learning
- Is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its community
- Can work effectively as a team member
- Can offer subject expertise in a particular area
We can offer you:
- A warm, friendly school with fantastic children who enjoy learning
- A supportive, caring and fun team of staff and governors who aspire to offering the very best learning experiences for our pupils
- A creative curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our learners
- Excellent opportunities for further professional development
Should you wish to visit our school, please contact Claire Wright in the school office (01562 710 214 or email@example.com) to arrange this in accordance with our Covid-19 risk assessment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and supporting all staff. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to take responsibility for the wellbeing of all pupils within our school. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking up this position.
Further details (including an application form) are available from the school website - www.stkenelms.co.uk
The closing date for applications is 28th June 2021 at noon.
Interviews will be held the week beginning 5th July 2021.