Main Scale Teacher - Ref: TV17721
The Bentley Federation
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
BENTLEY WEST PRIMARY & KING CHARLES PRIMARY
MAIN SCALE TEACHER
1 Year Temporary Contract
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and well qualified teacher for a period of 1 year. Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply, as are experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for raising the standards of teaching, learning, achievement and attainment for pupils in Lower Key Stage 2. You will be working alongside our well-structured and supportive staff to help our children enjoy, learn and achieve success.
We are looking for:
- Inspirational practitioners with an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and practice
- Innovative and creative practice in the indoor and outdoor classrooms
- Partnership work with pupils, parents, and staff
We can offer:
- Excellent teaching facilities throughout the school
- A strong commitment to your CPD
- Staff who are committed to school improvement.
- The opportunity to make a difference
Visits to the school are positively encouraged, please contact Zoe Andrews on 01922 720792 to arrange.
The successful candidates will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
For an application pack, please go to our website www.bentleyfederation.org.uk
Please note that only applications submitted on the application form will be considered, we are unable to accept CV’s.
Closing Date: Monday 28th June 2021 at Midday