Receptionist/First Aider - St Peter's CofE Academy
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Receptionist/First Aider at our Academy from September 2021
- Start Date: September 2021
- Salary: NJC point 7 - Actual Salary - £14,184
- Contract: Part time Permanent –Term time only - 30 hours per week (Tuesday to Friday, 8am to 4pm)
- Closing Date: 9am on Monday 5th July 2021
Due to the promotion of one of our reception team, St Peter's CofE Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Receptionist/First Aider to deliver excellent customer service to all stakeholders and to support the smooth operation of the main office.
The successful candidate will have:
- Provide general administrative and reception duties
- Administer First Aid to staff and students
- To be committed to St Peter's ethos of high expectations
- This is a busy role and candidates are required have experience of working in a busy business/school reception area
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a mixed 11-16 popular Church of England Academy which puts Christian values, faiths and high standards at the centre of all we do. We serve the whole community of Stoke-on-Trent and welcome students of all faiths and none.
We have a vibrant and exciting learning environment which embodies our core Christian values and the belief that we can enrich every life.
We are proud of our staff and student wellbeing focus and we provide a comprehensive staff induction and NQT support programme with a highly commended on-going CPD programme for new and existing staff.
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a well-resourced school with a motivated and enthusiastic student body. The Academy is located in a brand new building in the heart of the city with excellent transport links by road or rail.
If you are interested in the post and have any questions, please contact Mrs Louise James, Trust HR Manager at the Academy. Tel: 01782 882500.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered.
Further Information and how to apply:
Please download the application form from our website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms are to be sent for the attention of Mrs Louise James, Director of Finance and Resources