Teaching Assistant Grade 2
Salary: Grade 2
Required for September 2021
20 hours per week - TERM TIME ONLY + TED DAYS
The days of work would be Monday – Friday – hours to be confirmed
Matchborough First School Academy are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to work within our inclusive school who is committed to a nurturing ethos.
We are looking for a qualified Teaching Assistant who can work in class supporting the class teacher and children with SEN when required
- Has experience and expertise in a school setting
- Has a proven track record of supporting and nurturing children
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- Is enthusiastic
- Is hard working
- Have a good sense of humour
- Can work as part of a team and who is flexible and personable
- Can demonstrate kindness, compassion and fun
- Has good English, Maths and ICT skills
- It is expected that the Application Form is completed on a computer
If the above is you – why not apply?
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical and Disqualification by Association. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role. Please note this role will require the applicant to be physically fit.
Matchborough First School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs and further information are available on request from the school office by emailing to email@example.com or telephone 01527 883880.
We do also have a lunchtime supervisor vacancy for 7.50 hours per week and if required you may be able to combine both posts.
Closing date: Friday 2nd July 2021