Business Support Administrator
Business Support Administrator
We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
The primary role of the Business Support Administrator is to complete the processes and procedures required to underpin external and internal customer delivery in a professional and effective way for the whole Entrust business
What you’ll be doing:
- Support BSU Team Managers in achieving the business objectives or requirements of Entrust
- Support the provision of a customer focused and high quality business support service
- Respond positively to external and internal customers’ needs through various communication channels following business guidelines
- Strive to deliver customer performance targets, KPIs and SLAs
- Where appropriate follow processes and procedures to complete work items and contribute to the development of new processes and techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service
- Maintain computer-based information systems to process data whilst complying with information, privacy and data security policies. Retrieving and extracting data in the form of summary reports and excel spreadsheets to inform decision making
- To ensure the service’s operational needs are met through flexible team working
- Escalate business risks and issues in a timely manner to BSU Team Managers
- Undertake pre-defined and ad-hoc requests as required by BSU Team Managers
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience within an administrative role and including customer service
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Able to operate as part of a team and support other team members
- A professional approach with a positive attitude to delivering high-quality work
- The ability to deliver against an agreed plan or objectives and to follow processes and procedures, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Flexibility in supporting the overall business and customers’ needs including the introduction of new processes and their underpinning technologies
- Strong organisational and planning skills and the ability to meet deadlines, show initiative, multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office 365 packages, in particular Excel
- The ability to use a variety of business software and self develop skills and knowledge to assist the business
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Entrust is a joint venture company between Capita and Staffordshire County Council and has supported educational establishments across England to improve outcomes since 2013.
‘Excellence in education’ is the heart of our business. Our passion is inspiring futures and improving outcomes for children, young people and adults.
We work in partnership with schools, academy trusts and Local Authorities to provide specialist expertise, ensuring every child and young person;
- receives a good education;
- is in a safe and healthy environment;
- and is given expert guidance to realise their full potential.
We also work with clients across a range of other sectors including central government, health, and the private sector.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV highlighting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com