Facilities Management Assistant
Corporate Landlord Services are looking to appoint 2 Facilities Management Assistants (part time) based at 4 Ednam Road, Dudley, DY1 1HL
This post will include regular weekend and on call evening/night - this is essential part of the role.
Hours: 18 hours on average (week 1 - 15 hours / week 2 - 21 hours)
Salary: Grade 5 £9,774.49 to £10,580.59 (Based on 18.00 Hrs) plus Standby Level 1 Allowance
The working day
- To undertake, on a rotational basis, shifts that cover an extended working day. These being
Week 1 - Monday – Friday 6am till 9am = 15hrs
Week 2 - Monday – Thursday 5pm till 9pm Friday 4pm - 9pm = 21hrs– to include weekends/stand by for and responding to out of hours alarm activation as required – refer shift build up & staff rota)
- To provide cover for absent colleagues across the FM service on a rotational basis.
- The rota will be periodically reviewed and changed as necessary to ensure a fair allocation of tasks and good working relationships within the team
Security and access
- Ensuring the security of and access to those buildings/grounds listed at Appendix 1 between 06:00 and 21:00 as referred to above. Opening/closing, activating/deactivating alarms to buildings and surrounding gates/barriers etc in a timely manner. Ensuring access to all internal spaces such as offices, corridors, meeting rooms etc including checking for and switching on/off all lighting at the start/end of the day. Including responding to out of hours alarm activation.
- In consultation with the Facilities Manager undertaking actions arising from alarm activation and/or faults identified during routine weekly testing. Liaising with alarm companies and ICT Services (in relation to Data Centre alarms) as necessary and where applicable liaising with external key holding companies;
For further information please contact : Julie.Duce@dudley.gov.uk
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date should a large number of applications be received
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/