Clerical Assistant - Walton Priory Middle School
5 days left
Clerical Assistant (37 hours per week term time only)
Walton Priory Middle School
(a Staffordshire County Council maintained school)
The Governing Body wish to appoint a full time, term time Clerical Assistant to work in our busy School Office from September.
Walton Priory is a good school with outstanding features and provides a warm, welcoming and supportive environment for all staff and pupils.
You will be joining a team of friendly and dedicated staff and will benefit from the feeling of making a difference to the lives of young people every day. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who:
- Is committed to providing a first class service and will be a role model for the school’s vision and values
- has clerical/administrative experience, preferably in a school environment
- is reliable and conscientious with outstanding
attention to detail
- displays maturity, confidence and a professional approach with a can do attitude
- has good IT skills and are able to cope with a busy and varied workload
- has good organisation and prioritising skills
- is adaptable to change, flexible, enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Grade 3 £18,562 pro rata (actual salary £16,048 ). Pay award pending
Closing Date 9am Wednesday 1 September 2021.
Staffordshire County Council, Walton Priory Middle School.
Walton Priory Middle School, Stone.
The post is term time only and is for 37 hours a week
8.00am – 4.00pm Mon – Thursday (30 minute lunch break)
8.00am – 3.30pm Friday (30 minute lunch break)
Complete the relevant forms and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are sorry but we are unable to provide feedback for non shortlisted candidates. CVs will not be accepted.