Teaching Assistant (Wraparound)- Streethay Primary School
Position: Teaching Assistant (Wraparound)
Salary: Grade 4 (SCP 13 -16) £18,933 - £19,698 pro-rata Actual Salary £9,990 - £10,394 per annum
Required: September 2021
Hours: Permanent, 22.5 hours per week
Weeks Worked: Term Time Only plus Inset (39 weeks per year)
It is an exciting time for us at Team Streethay. We exist in a spacious purpose-built building which opened in September 2019. We are a small team with big ambitions; aiming to provide the best education locally and be known for our innovative approach.
We seek an enthusiastic and dedicated Wraparound Teaching Assistant to join our team. You will be supporting our Wraparound Care and will also be attached to a class with the opportunity to do overtime to support with interventions. The hours will be 7.30 am – 9 am and 3pm – 6 pm Monday to Friday. It is likely that the successful individual will work within a Year 1, Year 2 or Year 3 classroom at Streethay, so experience in the age range is desirable but not essential.
• Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent and have completed the NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (or have appropriate experience)
• Some experience of working in a school or similar setting.
• Has a professional and respectful approach which demonstrates support and shows mutual respect.
• Is committed to the needs of the pupils, parents and other stakeholders and can provide efficient and effective service.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude around school
• Is able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
You will be crucial to a small, professional team and will work as a collaborative team member delivering an excellent experience for our children.
For full details of the role and responsibilities then please review the Job Description and Person Specification for this role.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including an enhanced DBS check.
An Executive Leadership Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience leads the Trust: www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
Closing Date: 1st September 2021
Application forms can be found at:
Please forward completed application forms to email@example.com CV’s will not be accepted