Teacher (with TLR responsibility) - Ref: TV25121
5 days left
Telephone: 0121 6674066
Headteacher: Mrs D Steen
Deputy Head: Mr S Forsyth
Teacher with TLR responsibility for Y3/4 Phase Leader/Wellbeing/EAL
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Main pay scale – UPS + TLR2 depending on experience.
Salisbury Primary a ‘Good’ school (OFSTED 2019) and we are one of the best schools in Walsall for progress outcomes for KS1 & KS2 data which we are very proud of. The governors of our school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well- motivated outstanding teacher to join our team of dedicated staff and wonderful children.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced practitioner to be part of a team striving for excellence and an outstanding OFSTED in the future.
The successful candidate will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and have a strong belief in team work and the ability to work collaboratively to share good practice.
You will be part of our drive for further improvement and even greater success for this school in future.
We are looking for you to:
- Have the drive and resilience to help us to continue to move the school to ‘Outstanding.’
- Have a proven, proactive approach to leading school improvement.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher who will drive teaching and learning across the school.
- Be lead SLT and lead creative curriculum
- Have effective interpersonal skills and be committed to working in partnership with parents, staff, and governors.
- Be passionate about making a difference to the future prospects of our children.
- Enjoy being creative and having fun with our children.
We can offer you:
• A rich and diverse community;
• Strong and supportive cluster school links;
• Children who enjoy learning;
• Dedicated staff who are committed to the well- being and progress of our children;
• A leadership team focused on school improvement;
• A supportive governing body;
• Continued professional development to further your career to Headship.
How to apply
Application form including a 2-page personal statement. Your statement should show how you meet the criteria of the post to which you are applying and how your examples demonstrate impact.
Closing date: 30th September 2021 12:00 noon
Interviews: To be confirmed
Salisbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and barring Service (DBS)
As a school, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Please note due to current Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to offer visits to the school. More information about Salisbury can be found on our website or please call to speak with the Headteacher.
Please download the application form from our school website: www.salisbury.walsall.sch.uk
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
Type: Mainstream School
Funding Status: State – Local Authority Maintained
Age Range: Nursery – Year 6
Numbers on Roll: 320