Wraparound Care Manager, Fixed Term Contract for 12mths initially, Witton Middle School
Witton Middle School are setting up a brand-new Wraparound service and are looking for a manager to grow this provision for children aged 9-12 years.
Duties will include:
- Lead and motivate a team of staff to deliver high quality care and play activities in a safe & secure environment
- Manage behaviour and base the activities to age and abilities
- Liaise directly with parents and staff
- Carry out cleaning on a daily basis
- Key holder duties for locking up (full training will be given).
The successful candidate will:
- Have GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths at grade 4 or above and an NVQ 3 in Childcare
- Able to quickly establish positive relationships with children and effectively implement agreed behaviour management strategies
- Have competent ICT skills (use of Microsoft Office packages)
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Have strong and effective communication skills including the use of email
- Have experience of leading and developing a small team of staff
- Recent experience of working which children in a similar environment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS will be required for this position.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available from the school office. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office on: 01905 773362 or by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively you can download an application form below.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: 20 hours per week, term time, 2.30 – 6.30 pm Monday to Friday
Contracts: 1 year Fixed Term until 31 August 2022 in the first instance. New service.
Grade: TA3 7 – 17 £20,092 - £24,491 pro rata per annum
Location: Witton Middle School Old Coach Road Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 8BD
Closing Date: Friday 23rd July 2021 at 9:00am
For further details, please visit our website at www.witton.worcs.sch.uk