Wraparound Care Assistants, Fixed Term Contract for 12mths initially, Witton Middle School
Witton Middle School are setting up a brand-new Wraparound service and are looking for Breakfast and Afternoon Assistants to provide high standards of care and play opportunities for children aged 9-12 years.
Duties will include:
- Contribute to the delivery of the provision, including craft and music activities, sports and play.
- Supervise children during activities both indoors and outdoors, upholding safeguarding responsibilities.
- Preparation of food and drink, to provide a snack.
- Carry out cleaning on a daily basis
- Establish productive working relationships with children, acting as a role model and setting high expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to quickly establish positive relationships with children and effectively implement agreed behaviour management strategies
- Recent experience of working which children in a similar environment
- Work in a calm and professional manner and maintain confidentiality as appropriate to the role
- Be able to produce clear and concise written records.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS will be required for this position.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available from the school office. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office on: 01905 773362 or by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively you can download an application form below.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: Breakfast Session 3.75 hours per week, term time, 7.45 – 8.30 am
Afternoon Session 15 hours per week, term time, 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Contracts: 1 year Fixed Term until 31 August 2022 in the first instance. New service.
Grade: TA2 5 – 6 £19,312 - £19,698 pro rata per annum
Location: Witton Middle School, Old Coach Road, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 8BD
Closing Date: Friday 23rd July 2021 at 9:00am
For further details, please visit our website at www.witton.worcs.sch.uk