Quality & Performance Manager
Quality & Performance Manager
Salary: £42,821 - £46,845 per annum
37 Hours per week – Permanent
We are looking for a talented professional to lead and manage the operational performance of the quality and performance function of Community Learning to support the successful delivery of our Business Plan and Community Learning & Commissioning strategy, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance.
This is a key role leading on quality assurance and driving forward a culture of continuous quality improvement and innovation as we further develop our online, blended and face-to-face provision to secure good to outstanding outcomes for Staffordshire learners.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Providing specialist advice to support the development of strategy, service improvement and provision design to meet the needs of the local economy.
- Sharing sector specific best practice and innovation to shape the future of the service, in particular digital innovation.
- Developing and implementing quality assurance and performance procedures to inform decision making, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers of commissioned services to achieve desired outcomes.
- Implementing the self-assessment process to support continuous improvement.
- Regular monitoring of quality improvement to support the successful achievement of priorities and outcomes and Key Performance Indicators.
- Analysing complex data and production of performance reports to support performance management of suppliers of commissioned services and direct delivery.
- Preparing for Ofsted inspection.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Staffordshire County Council is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website. Please note, you are only able to view the Job Description and Person Specification on the WM Jobs board NOT via Staffordshire County Council's online application site.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs).
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here
If you experience any technical issues accessing or completing the application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 06/08/2021
Interview Date: TBC
For more information about the role please contact: Amanda Darlington at email@example.com
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
The County Council has adopted a set of values that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for its citizens, communities and employees.
Our People Strategy sets out what we all need to do to make Staffordshire County Council a great place to work, where people are supported to develop, flourish and contribute to our ambitious plans.
Our values are at the heart of the Strategy to ensure that the focus is on what is important to the organisation and the people it serves:
- Ambitious - We are ambitious for our communities and citizens
- Courageous - We recognise our challenges and are prepared to make courageous decisions
- Empowering - We empower and support our people by giving them the opportunity to do their jobs well.
Benefits for working for us….
We recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything we do. We aim to create a supportive working environment where employees can achieve their full potential and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to your salary, as a member of staff, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- An excellent local government pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement from 24 up to 33 days (plus 2 extra statutory days and bank holidays) depending on job role and length of service
- The option to buy up to an additional 2 weeks annual leave
- A range of flexible working options, depending on your job role, which includes agile working, flexible retirement
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- Volunteering Scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts