Ellowes Hall Sports College are looking to appoint a Cleaner
10 HOURS PER WEEK - 12 MONTH FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
Required for 6th September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a cleaner for 2 hours per day, Monday to Friday on a 12 month fixed term contract. With the possibility of becoming permanent.
Part of a team responsible for the cleaning of designated areas to ensure they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition, ensure the safe use of chemicals, machinery and equipment in compliance with Health and Safety Legislation.
Experience and Skills
• Must demonstrate a willingness to undertake training as required.
• Knowledge and understanding of COSHH.
• Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Be flexible regarding working hours and demonstrate punctuality, excellent attendance and reliability.
• Be enthusiastic in the promotion of standards of cleanliness within the building.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing Date: Friday 29th July 2021 9am
To apply for this position please access the application form via the TES website: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/cleaner-gornal-dudley-1473101
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Job Description and Person Specification