Director of Operations
Director of Operations
Salary Range: £70K - £75K
Contract: Permanent - full time,
Location : Manor Multi Academy Trust
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a successful and established Multi Academy Trust. Are you an outstanding leader? Are you passionate about the value of education?
We are looking for a credible, dynamic and inspirational leader to join our successful and thriving family of schools.
The Director of Operations is a newly created post which will lead the development and implementation of the Trust’s Strategic Development Plan relating to Finance, Digital, Estates and People. You will have outstanding financial awareness, excellent commercial and business acumen, a track record of delivering core support services, experience of procurement, programme and project management and of course strong leadership skills.
- Do you have significant commercial, service delivery and financial experience?
- Do you have professional expertise in change management and business transformation?
- Do you have a passion for education?
- Would you thrive on supporting and enabling our school leaders to create the best possible outcomes for our children?
- Would you be motivated by playing your part in achieving the Trust’s mission, vision and values?
- Would you be excited about the opportunity to collaborate and innovate and help us achieve even greater heights?
If so, this role could be for you.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record of successful leadership at a senior level
- Experience of developing operational reporting systems
- Strong programme/project management, planning and development experience
- Experience of strategic procurement, handling commercial contracts and contractors
- Experience of utilising assets and resources to maximise generation of income
- Experience of strategic financial planning and budget management
- Experience of developing initiatives and successfully managing complex change and transformation projects
- An understanding of how to maximise digital and data capability to deliver high quality services and systems
- Energy, enthusiasm and confidence to inspire excellence. A mind-set of continuous improvement and a results-driven approach with the ability to work to challenging deadlines
Introduction from the Chief Executive, Anita Cliff
On behalf of the Directors I would like to thank you for your interest in the exciting new role of Director of Operations for Manor Multi Academy Trust. This is a vitally important appointment in the next stage of our growth plan and one which will have significant influence in further establishing the work of our Trust. I hope that having read the information, you will feel excited and inspired to take your interest further and submit your application.
We feel that this appointment will strengthen the work we do with our schools. Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, and the Senior Executive team, the successful candidate will firmly embed all the relevant operational and legislative frameworks, policies and working practices necessary for the Trust to flourish and grow. The role will provide excellent career development for the successful candidate, allowing them to build on their specialism but also giving them the opportunity to learn new aspects of the business. Most importantly, this is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a team of trusted colleagues, share the workload and develop a professional partnership which reflects the Trust’s values, aims and objectives.
We are looking for a highly driven individual with the qualifications, skills and experience to fulfil what will be a key new role within the Trust’s leadership structure. Applicants should have the desire, ambition and commitment to build on our strengths and create the best possible outcomes for our children.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you are interested in this exciting opportunity to make a real difference to the children and schools of Manor Academy Trust.
You can find out more about Manor Multi Academy Trust on the website manormultiacademtytrust.co.uk To arrange an informal and confidential discussion or if you would like to come and have a look at any of our schools, please contact Susan Hateley, PA to CEO and Executive leadership Team/ Clerk to Trust Board on 01902 556460
Anita Cliff, CEO, Manor Multi Academy Trust
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ON A MANOR MAT APPLICATION FORM - see attached. See attached document for Person Specification also.