Admin & Finance Assistant (Abbey Hill School & College)
Admin & Finance Assistant
Actual Salary: £15,506 - £16,178
35.5 hours per week - Monday – Wednesday 8.30 – 4.00, Thursday and Friday 8.15 – 4.15
To support our continued expansion the Governing Body are seeking to appoint an experienced, reliable and highly motivated Admin and Finance Assistant for this busy and challenging role from September/October 2021. The successful applicant will join our existing highly committed and supportive admin team.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake reception duties
- Answer routine telephone calls
- Deal with face to face enquiries from staff, pupils and outside agencies.
- Clerical support – filing, binding and laminating, word-processing etc.
- General financial administration
- An ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English.
- Experience of working with a variety of ICT packages.
- Working at or towards national occupational standards (NOS) in business and administration level 2 and knowledge / skills equivalent to current national qualifications level 2
- GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English
Ideally the successful applicant will have previous school based experience however this is not essential.
If you are interested in applying please contact the school office for an application pack and more details please phone 01782 882882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms must be emailed to email@example.com
More information on the school can be found on our website