Cleaning Supervisor (Codsall Middle School)
The 20 hours working pattern will consist of a minimum of 11.25 hours per week to clean a set area within the team and may fluctuate as required and the remaining hours per week will be worked in a supervisory capacity to supervise the team of cleaners to ensure a high quality of service and cleaning standards.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of cleaning and leading a team comprising of approximately 7 members of staff.
- Past experience means they can fulfil the requirements of both roles.
- Is a team player and has the ability to direct teams, work within a team and work under the direction of the Site Manager.
- Has high expectations of themselves and their team.
- Is hardworking and committed to providing an excellent cleaning service.
- Has knowledge of COSHH and H&S. Has completed BICs training or is prepared to undertake relevant training to fulfil the post.
- Is prepared to take on-line courses and able to deliver short training/briefing sessions to the cleaning team.
- Has good communication skills and can support all areas of the school community to ensure an excellent service and is able to manage a team being both a supportive and advisory supervisor.
We will offer you:
- A caring School atmosphere with supportive colleagues.
You will need to be able to operate our cleaning equipment, understand the importance of following Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
The post is term time only + five weeks of stand down hours to be worked on inset days (where applicable) and during the Easter and Summer holidays for deep cleaning of the school site.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th September 2021 5pm
Interviews: TBC week commencing Monday 4th October 2021
For further details contact: Mrs V Buckley, 01902 539304, email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.