- Soulbury point 3 £40,949 - £42,075
- 52 weeks
- The Job Description and Person Specification are available in this pack
It is an exciting time to join the Lawnswood Campus family as we embark on our journey to become ‘The Leading Light for Alternative Provision in the UK’. This role will be to provide Educational Psychological services to all young people across Lawnswood Campus. This will include:
- identifying, assessing and advising on the educational, behavioural and emotional needs of young people and offering advice and support to their families;
- the provision of evidence-based interventions for individuals and groups as appropriate;
- the identification of areas of need and provision in a wider context and the undertaking of appropriate preventative work;
- close collaborative working with colleagues in other teams, departments and agencies.
To contribute to the service development plan through involvement in or coordination of specific working groups, projects or research activity, as agreed with the Executive Headteacher and Head of Centres.
Closing Date: Friday 27th August
Interviews: W/C 6th September 2021
Lawnswood Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Educational Psychologist JD & PS