Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Post: Key Stage 2 class teacher
Required from: 1st September 2021 (to cover sickness absence)
Contract: Fixed term until further notice
The starting salary will be in respect of: Main Scale
Please telephone the headteacher (Paul Freear – 01562 754704) to discuss this position further.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, thriving primary school. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher who is able to provide high quality learning and teaching.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate highly effective classroom practice including detailed knowledge of the curriculum.
- Contribute to raising standards and believe that every child should have the opportunity to reach their true potential.
- Be committed to the safety and wellbeing of all pupils.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Ensure high standards of classroom management and organisation.
We offer a warm welcoming school community, enthusiastic children, good professional development opportunities and very supportive colleagues.
Application form, job description and personal specification can be obtained from the school or via our website: www.combertonprimary.com
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Comberton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The school values diversity and has an equalities policy to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and that they are appointed solely on their suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, disability, sexuality or age.
In accordance with the Safer Recruitment guidance produced for schools in England, applications will only be accepted by using the school application form. CVs will not be accepted. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd July 2021 @ 4.00pm