Inclusion & Mentoring Officer
4 days left
CODSALL HIGH FEDERATION OF SCHOOLS
Codsall Community High School
Executive Headteacher: Mr. A Harding
Tel: 01902 907 560
Inclusion & Mentoring Officer – Full Time, Permanent
Grade 7, Point 15-22, Term Time Only (39 Weeks), starting at £20,245.26 to £23,255.26 per annum.
37 hours per week.
Codsall Community High School are looking to appoint an Inclusion & Mentoring Officer to join the school pastoral team.
To support children and young people to achieve their potential.
- To support the staged transfer of pupils into the Learning Support centre.
- Remove disruptive pupils from classrooms as required by staff.
- Support students who may have attendance/truancy issues.
- To co-ordinate isolations and detentions.
- Provide relevant paperwork for child protection issues.
- To facilitate the sharing of information
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures.
- Assist with pupil needs as appropriate during the school day.
- Any other roles commensurate to this position.
Please contact Mrs Gwinnett at the school on 01902 907560 if you wish to arrange a visit or require any further information.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 2nd August 2021.