Site Supervisor (Sneyd Academy)
Principal: Mrs R Lee
Required: September 2021
Whole year, 25 Hours per week
Level 4, Actual Salary (£12,792 to £13,575)
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: 559876
The Governors of Sneyd Academy, part of the Alpha Academies Trust, are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Site Supervisor to join our friendly and professional team for 25 hours per week.
The post would be suitable for someone with previous experience in an academy or similar environment. The overall purpose of the post is to be responsible for maintenance, health and safety, security and facilities management of the site and to lead and direct other members of the site team.
The successful candidate must be willing to undertake induction training and any other specialist training relevant to the post. They should also have a good working knowledge of health and safety procedures and regulations and knowledge of safe working practices.
The successful candidate will
- Be a strong advocate for change and champion Academy improvement.
- Be flexible.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have good communication skills and be able to relate to all site users in a pleasant and sympathetic manner.
- Have good organisation and time management skills.
- Be able to undertake appropriate minor repairs and maintenance.
- Be willing to work across the Trust on other sites if needed.
- Have a commitment to creating a fantastic learning environment for the children.
- Act as a positive role model to the children.
In return we can offer you
- Fantastic CPD opportunities including networking within the Trust.
- A chance to be part of something special here at Sneyd Academy.
The Alpha Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service along with other stringent vetting and induction processes.
If you feel that the position is of an interest, you have the right experience and skills and are ready for fresh challenges, then we would love to hear from you. For an application form and recruitment pack please see our
website, https://alphaacademiestrust.co.uk/vacancies/ Should you need any further information regarding your application please contact our Recruitment Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact the Academy to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
The Alpha Academies Trust requires an application form to be completed, please note CV’s alone will not be accepted. Should you wish to apply, completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com quoting the job reference number detailed above.
Closing Date for this Post: Monday 26th July 2021 at 5:00pm
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed