1st Line IT Technician
2 days left
Required as soon as possible
37.50 hrs per week - Full year
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC are looking to recruit for their Lourdes IT team.
This is a 1st Line role where you can take your passion for IT and develop your skills.
We are looking for a candidate with a friendly and helpful attitude that puts our users at the forefront of all they do.
- You will be supporting users on Windows 10 devices, Apple devices and specialist Education platforms.
- You will learn or develop skills to provide enterprise level IT support, including Servers and Networks.
- You will be the only IT support agent onsite and so must be confident
- You will have access to our escalation team who can provide advice and guidance, but you will need to be able to solve problems and investigate and suggest solutions.
- Your duties will require you to support users via our ticketing system around school sites.
- You will be supported by our experienced team, with escalation routes, training and regular feedback.
- You will need experience of customer service and a good standard of communication skills, both face to face and via our online platforms.
Further details can be found on our website, www.lourdesmac.org.uk
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
If you are successful at interview you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 31st July 2021