4 days left
37 hours per week
Flexible Monday to Friday
Salary £19,699.00 - Level 4
Start date ASAP
We currently have a vacancy for a Caretaker to support with the repairs and maintenance on the school site and Alleyne's Leisure Centre which is situated across the road from the school.
Experience of working in a secondary school environment would be an advantage but not essential as training and support will be given.
Further details and an application form may be obtained from Mr Tim Tweats Team, Alleyne's Academy, Oulton Road, Stone, ST15 8DT, Tel: (01785) 337400, Fax: (01785) 337428, or e-mail: email@example.com. Web site: http://www.alleynesacademy.co.uk/.
Closing date: 4pm on Monday 9th August, 2021
Interviews to be held Thursday 12th of August, 2021
The successful applicant will:
• Be a committed team player
• Have hands on experience of premises and grounds maintenance
• Have high levels of experience and a good understanding of Health & Safety legislation
• Be able to work using own initiate and able to plan and manage tasks
• Be hardworking and willing to work both internally and externally across both the school and the Leisure Centre sites.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (Formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.