Lunchtime Supervisor - Ref: TV26621
VACANCY FOR LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR
AT COUNTY BRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL
6 ¼ hours a week, term time only
Grade 1. SCP 01: £2,514.69 per annum £9.25 per hour
We require a Lunchtime Supervisor, to be appointed as soon as possible, who is able to work every Monday to Friday during the term for 1 ¼ hours per day.
What you will need to be able to do:
- Relate well with children of all ages
- Be a role model for children by treating them with respect and acting fairly but assertively in implementing the School’s Rules and Behaviour Policy
- Be aware of Child Safeguarding and Health and Safety issues
- Recognise and deal with any incidents of racism and bullying according to the School’s policies.
- Assist children in the canteen to chose and eat a healthy lunch, encouraging the use of good manners and social skills and ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- Be able to work as part of a team and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Be prepared to administer simple First Aid (for grazed knees etc) and deal with children who are sick or distressed.
What the School will do:
- Value you as part of the whole school team who are committed to providing a positive environment for learning.
- Provide training and support during an induction period.
- Ensure you are given feedback about your work to identify and training needs you may have and to enable you to improve your skills further
- Expect you to take any holidays in the school holiday time (so you are able to work every day during term time),
The School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults & expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Please contact the School Office for an application pack on 01922 720718 or via e-mail during the summer holidays to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Closing date for applications: Noon on Thursday 16 September 2021
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 21 September 2021