Teaching Assistant - Level 3, St Stephens CE Primary School
The successful candidate will need to:
- promote and safeguard the welfare of our pupils
- motivate and support pupils in reaching their full potential
- work collaboratively with staff across their phase
- work effectively as part of a team
- contribute whole-heartedly to wider school life.
In return, we can offer:
- smiling, happy children who are eager to learn
- a friendly and supportive team of staff who enable pupils to reach their full potential
- a Senior Leadership Team and Governing Board that invest in professional development.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School reserve the right to close this advert early if necessary.
Application forms are available below and should be returned to SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS or emailed to email@example.com. If you require more information about how to apply for the post, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provide an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: 32.25 hours, Term Time plus training days
Salary: Grade 4 Point 7-11, £20,092 - £21,748 full time salary which is reduced according to the hours and weeks worked (Actual pro-rata Salary: £14,946 - £16,723)
Location: St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School, Woden Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 0BB
Closing date: Wednesday 28th July 2021 @ 9am
Interviews: Friday 30th July 2021