Headteacher - Howes Community Primary School
Howes Community Primary School, Coventry “A village school in the city”
At Howes Primary School we want our pupils to be happy, to have an enthusiasm for learning and life. The Governing Body is looking for an exceptional individual who is:
- Innovative, hard working and passionate about improving educational standards
- An inspirational and strategic leader; with a proven track record of improvement
Who wants to:
- Empower and motivate staff and pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Promote and maintain excellent relationships with Parents, Carers and the wider community.
- Develop healthy, independent and curious learners.
- Acknowledge and celebrate strengths of all individuals.
- Meet the challenges of the future and continue on our journey to ‘Outstanding’.
If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then the Governing Body would be delighted to hear from you.
Salary: L14-L18 £58,135 to £64,143 (Subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions )
Responsible to: The Board of Governors of Howes Community Primary School
Responsible for: The Leadership and Management of all staff at Howes Community Primary School
Start date: January 2022
Candidates are invited to visit the school: w/c 6th September by appointment Please contact school office on 02476 411711
Please write a letter stating why you are suitable for the post and how you would move Howes School from good to outstanding
All applications should be returned to the school Email: Admin@Howes.coventry.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 13th September 2021 at noon.
Shortlisting : Monday 13th September 2021
Interviews: Monday 20th September 2021
Howes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. There is a requirement for the successful applicant to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.