ADMINISTRATIVE & ATTENDANCE ASSISTANT
5 days left
Job start 1st September 2021
Location: South Littleton, Evesham, Worcestershire
Contract Type: 16 hours per week, Wednesday 9am to 12pm; Thursday 8am to 2pm; Friday 8am to 4pm (with 30mins lunch) term time only, plus 3 staff development days. Please note, apart from Fridays, the days worked are negotiable
Contract Term: Permanent Contract - subject to a successful probationary period
Blackminster Middle School, part of the Pebworth First and Blackminster Middle Schools Federation, is a Year 6 - 8 school serving the community of Blackminster village and its environs. The Federation is an exciting and rewarding place in which to learn, teach, work and develop.
We are looking to appoint a reliable and enthusiastic person to join a small admin team at the Blackminster site.
The role includes:-
- Assisting with the smooth running of the school office
- Providing reception and telephone support
- Providing general administrative support to the school’s teaching staff
- Assisting with school attendance reporting and monitoring
The ideal candidate will:-
- Be enthusiastic, reliable and committed
- Have experience of administration in a similar environment, ideally in a school
- Have a sound knowledge of computer databases (ideally SIMS)
- Have excellent MS Office skills
- Have the ability to communicate with care and discretion at all levels
- Be able to organise one’s own tasks with minimum supervision and meet deadlines
- Be able to work as part of a team
Previous experience in a similar role is ideal but not essential as training will be provided.
Pebworth First and Blackminster Middle Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As such, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The federation is an equal opportunities employer.
Please download application form from our website: www.blackminster.worcs.sch.uk or
contact Mrs I Booth, Business Manager on 01386 830311 or email@example.com
Please forward completed application forms to Mrs Booth at the above email address.
Apply by Friday 6th August 2021
Interviews w/c 9th August 2021