1-1 Teaching Assistant
Start date: As soon as possible in September / October
1:1 Teaching Assistant (EYFS)
27 1/ 2 hours (including lunchtime support) per week
We wish to recruit an outstanding 1:1 Teaching Assistant who would like to join our dedicated team and contribute to ensuring our school continues to flourish. The successful candidate will facilitate the active participation of a child in Reception. You will work as a member of a team, supporting the child with their individual teaching and learning plan as well as daily one-to-one work based on the child’s specific areas of need. The child’s area of needs are social, emotional, sensory needs and support with speech and language. We will provide support from outside professionals to further support this child.
Our ideal candidate will be an excellent 1:1 Teaching Assistant who loves working with children and helping to inspire them to achieve high standards and realise their potential;
- A great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities;
- Someone who enjoys the challenge and can bring the vision, passion and drive to raise standards in all aspects of school life;
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively with the wider school community and across the federation;
- Able to make a significant contribution to the wider life of our School;
- Has experience of working with children with social, emotional and SALT difficulties;
- Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
Further information can be obtained by emailing Mrs Meek - email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 2nd September 2021