5/6 Class Teacher
The RolePart-Time (0.3 – includes paid PPA time) Fixed Term (until the end of 2021/22 academic year) Required for Autumn Term 2021
St. Paul’s Church of England Primary School is a successful and popular primary school with its own nursery, situated close to the centre of Leamington Spa but in a semi-rural setting.The school’s last Ofsted inspection (June 2017) judged the school to be Good in all areas and outstanding with regards to personal development and welfare. Prior to this our SIAMS inspection (October 2016) judged the school to be outstanding overall. We have a strong nurturing ethos and are a school that has embraced the ‘Thrive Approach’. The Governors wish to appoint a class teacher to work in a split year 5/6 class. This post requires the successful candidate to work with a member of SLT to share responsibility for the teaching of a class. We would require the teacher to work one full day and one afternoon. This post is required for the whole academic year. This post would not be suitable for teachers in their first year of teaching. We are looking for a positive, creative, caring, flexible and enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate high quality teaching and our school values.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner?
- Someone who has a positive attitude and embraces new challenges?
- A teacher who is innovative and creative?
- A teacher who embraces nurture to develop children socially as well as academically?
- Passionate about supporting children with additional needs?
- Somebody who will actively support our established Christian ethos?
- Committed to the safeguarding of children?
Additional Information & How to Apply
We can offer:
- A caring and positive working environment.
- A warm, friendly and inclusive welcoming school community.
- A good level of support and CPD.
- A school with high expectations.
- A supportive staff team, leadership team and governing body.
Standard application form, email to email@example.comFor further details about the school, please visit our school website at: https://www.saintpaulsschool.org.uk/ Unfortunately, we cannot offer visits to the school at this time but you may arrange an informal chat with one of our Senior Management Team through contacting our school office on 01926 425361 after Monday 06.09.21
Closing date: 17 September 2021
Interview date: 23 September 2021
St Paul's C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.