The Bridge Reintegration Manager
£24,012 (actual up to £19,537)
Up to 35 hours per week
Term time plus 5 days (39 weeks per year)
St John Fisher Catholic College, part of Christ The King Catholic Collegiate, wishes to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Reintegration
Manager. The successful candidate will work under the direct instruction of the Senior Leadership Team and the post holder will be responsible
for leading and managing the operation of our reintegration room, The Bridge.
A vacancy exists for someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school, and also demonstrates a high level of general education,
relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
The post is temporary for the first year, with a view to becoming permanent upon successful performance review.
We are seeking someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and someone who demonstrates the following attributes:
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
• Able to use initiative to work independently and flexibly
• Loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults
• Able to demonstrate the values of love, joy and faith through their work
At St John Fisher Catholic College, we offer the following:
• A supportive, positive and enthusiastic team
• Very supportive parents
• Excellent professional learning opportunities
• Wellbeing support for all staff including the opportunity to use our on-site gym
• A school community where every child is encouraged to succeed
• Wonderful learners who are eager to learn
Application forms and further details are available to download from www.ctkcc.co.uk, or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
When completing the application form, please detail why you believe your experience, skills, personal qualities, training and education are
relevant to your suitability for the post advertised and how you meet the person specification application to the post.
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd August 2021 at 9am.
Please return completed application forms to email@example.com.
At Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, we are committed to providing
equality of opportunity and full participation for all applicants, staff, pupil
and students. We work proactively to identify and eliminate all forms of
discrimination and continually improve services to ensure an inclusive
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check
are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk.
St John Fisher Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.