ICT Support Manager - George Salter Academy
2 days left
We are looking for a forward thinking ICT Manager who will actively lead the ICT support function and ICT support team at the Academy to ensure an outstanding level of ICT support is delivered to the staff and students at the Academy.
We are looking for:
- A confident communicator at all levels, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-motivated person, with a ‘can do’ attitude and a strong commitment to delivering results on time and to a high quality in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- The ability to self-manage, organise, and prioritise tasks and work under pressure during troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- You must be professionally presented, flexible, adaptable and capable of handling the various pressures and demands associated with this role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products, including Office 365 and Office 2016, Apple OS and other desktop related software products.
- The ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Significant, recent experience in a similar ICT Service and Support role, preferably in a Secondary school / educational environment.
- Current, in depth experience of supporting Windows server 2012 and windows desktop 10 PCs, laptops and tablets, and recent experience of supporting Apple products, including iMacs and iPads, in an educational environment.
- Current, proven experience of Active Directory, including the administration of User accounts, Distribution and Security Groups within a Windows Server 2012 Active Directory.
For further details and an application form, please visit the Academy’s website www.georgesalter.com or please contact Lesley Hickman, H.R. or email email@example.com
George Salter Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year, Permanent
Grade 7: Up to £33,782 plus possible market premium for the right candidate
George Salter Academy, Davey Road, West Bromwich, B70 9UW
Wednesday 04 August 2021 @ 5.00 pm