Teaching Assistant Level 3
Ellowes Hall School are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Salary: Grade 5
Hours: Term time only 32.5 hours per week
Ellowes Hall are looking for a hard working individual who will support teaching staff in the development and education of students. Under the guidance of the SENCO work closely with the students to support and guide them during their school life.
• To undertake work/care/support programmes, enabling access to learning.
• To assist teachers in the management of students within the classroom.
• To support teaching staff in the development and education of students.
• To support the deliverance of specialist provisions.
• To deliver small group/1:1 interventions.
• To produce and maintain student resources, supporting areas of need.
• To support both the academic and emotional development of students.
Closing Date: Monday 26th July 9am
Interviews: Will be held on a rolling basis, shortlisted candidates will be offered an interview and should a successful appointment be made the advert will be closed and candidates informed.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Please apply via TES: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/teaching-assistant-level-3-dudley-gornal-1475613
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Job Description and Person Specification