Insight Analyst (Test & Trace / Public Health)
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Insight Analyst to support our ongoing and continued response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You will join a dedicated multi-disciplinary incident management and prevention team which will enable Warwickshire to effectively fight the virus, closely supporting colleagues working on our Test & Trace programme locally as well as working with partners across Warwickshire, Coventry and Solihull.
The roles will deliver business intelligence through the analysis and interpretation of both contextual and service data. They are fundamental to ensuring that the best intelligence is available to the Test & Trace programme to support decision making and service delivery, allowing the effective targeting of resources within a complex and changing environment.
The Insight Analyst will:
- Provide business intelligence expertise and deliver an agreed programme of business intelligence activity for Test & Trace and wider local outbreak management, primarily supporting the data surveillance and integration priority of the programme as well as wider public health services.
- Support the ongoing Test & Trace and outbreak control response through participation in project groups and the provision of relevant data analysis.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting from the Case Management system to support the Test & Trace Programme.
- Provide service specific dashboards and business intelligence – primarily through the use of Power BI software.
- Interpret and report on local and national datasets relating to Test & Trace
- Provide support to the community engagement workstream of Test & Trace, which may include engagement and user research activity including the design and analysis of surveys.
- Support the COVID-19 prevention and response team in the profiling of risk across the county so that resources and preventative initiatives can be effectively targeted.
For information about the role please contact: Kate Rushall email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th September 2021
Interview Date: 23rd September 2021
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online, please note, CV’s should not been submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email on a regular basis after submitting your application.
As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application form which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact email@example.com and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council (WCC) is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and is keen to address areas of under representation in its workforce, this is because we really understand the importance of different voices, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds within our workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups. WCC has a number of staff network groups which provide peer support and safe spaces for employees who hold these and other identities. See more.