Early Years Inclusion Officer
Title: Early Years Inclusion Officer
Location: Plough Lane
Salary: 19,698.00 - 21,748.00 - pro rata
Closing Date: 9am 30/07/2021
Interview Date: tbc
We are looking for an Early Years Inclusion Officer to work as part of the Early Years Inclusion Support Service. This is a part-time position at 18.5 hours (term-time working may also be considered).
Start date: September 2021
The Early Years Inclusion Officer will work closely with the Early SEND Manager to support early years settings across Herefordshire. You will need:
• Experience of supporting early years children with additional needs
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage, the Equality Act (2010) and the SEND Code of Practice (2015)
• The ability to build strong relationships with early years settings
• To be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• A service where children’s learning and development is at the heart of everything we do
• A highly supportive and committed team
For a full list of the role responsibilities please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
• Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
Holidays: 25 days per year plus 2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
Pension: LGS pension scheme
Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: email@example.com