Teaching Assistant-Level 2 (Tottington High School)
4 days left
Support Staff – Teaching Assistant – Level 2
Salary: SET Grade 3, SCP 10 -13 £18,562 - £18,933 FTE pro-rata salary £16,107 - £16,429
Post: Full time, permanent, 37 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (Term Time + 5 Inset Days)
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Tottington High School is a school with a very clear vision for its future, having recently converted to academy status to be part of the family within The Shaw Education Trust; committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
We seek a highly motivated Teaching Assistant candidate to join our team based at Tottington High School. The successful candidate will be committed to our motto of ‘achieving excellence through partnership’.
The successful candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, flexible, and innovative with the drive and determination to successfully contribute to improving students’ life chances.
• A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
• A professional who communicates clear expectations, leads by example, and promotes at all times positive behaviour for learning.
• Willing to fully support and at all times uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school.
• Willing to participate in personal continued professional development.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join Tottington High School, a school within the Shaw Education Trust. Please visit our main school website to gain further information about the school. An Executive Leadership Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience leads the Trust: www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
Tottington High School is dedicated to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students; all staff must share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate screening including Enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion and further information about the post, please email our Headteacher, Mrs Brett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details and application forms are available from the school website: https://www.tottington.bury.sch.uk/current-vacancies/ or Shaw Education Website: http://www.shaw-education.org.uk/careers.html
Should you wish to apply, please return your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd August 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 9th August 2021