Teaching and Learning Assistant - Olton Primary School
£20092.00 - £23080.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Teaching and Learning Assistant
32.5 hours per week - required from September 2021
39 weeks per annum (Term Time plus INSET days)
Salary: Band C £20,092 - £23,080 – pro-rata
The Governors and Head Teacher of Olton Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed KS2 Teaching and Learning Assistant to support our team.
The successful candidate will;
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times
• Be someone who can focus on maximising progress for every child
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback and differentiation
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values.
• Experience of working in KS2 and can work as part of a team and independently.
Olton Primary School can offer you;
• A high quality working environment
• Excellent training and CPD
• Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn.
• A supportive staff and Governing Body.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check.
If you wish to find out more or have any general enquires around this role, please contact the Head Teacher, Mr Chamberlain via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or from 2nd September 2021, Mrs Yvonne Jones in our Junior School office (0121) 706 2644 and option 2 for the Juniors.
Applications to be submitted online only to Mrs Yvonne Jones; email@example.com
Closing date for applications; 12:00pm Monday 30th August 2021
Interviews will be week commencing 6th September 2021
For further information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org (22nd July - 2 September 2021)
email@example.com (from 2 September 2021)
Tel: 0121 706 2644 Option 2 for the Junior (from 2 September 2021)
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.