Head of School - Shenstone Lodge School
Shenstone Lodge School
Is seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic
Head of School
(to be based at Shenstone Lodge School Birmingham Rd, Shenstone, Staffs. WS14 0LB)
Leadership Group Pay Spine: Point 18 – 22 Salary Range: £64143-£70745 subject to any pay awards as per the STPCD
Closing Date: 27th September 2021 Interview Dates: 11th and 12th October 2021 Start Date: ASAP
Shenstone Lodge School is a split site provision which aims to provide outstanding education and support for primary and secondary age students who experience social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The successful candidate will be based at The Shenstone Lodge site catering for a growing cohort of primary age students with a small group of Y7s.
If you are:
- A passionate and motivational senior leader with high expectations for student achievement
- Confident in developing a creative needs led curriculum
- Determined to ensure that students in our school are able to leave with high aspirations and the skills required for a successful transition to the Secondary phase
- Unrelenting and innovative when addressing and tackling student apathy
- Willing to be part of a growing and evolving provision
If you have:
- A proven track record of managing and motivating SEMH students and the staff that work with them to produce exceptional results
- An emotionally intelligent and resilient personality
We would like to hear from you!
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Neil Toplass (Executive Head Teacher)
Application forms and details of the post can be obtained from the school website.
Telephone: 01543 480369
Application forms to be returned to: Mrs M Hunter, Bursar with Health & Safety and Facilities Management, Shenstone Lodge School, Birmingham Road, Shenstone, Lichfield, Staffs
Shenstone Lodge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.