Housing Maintenance & voids Surveyor
£25,991 - £29,577 (HNC/HND in Construction or equivalent required dependent on qualifications and experience)
Plus market supplement of £2,198 per annum
A vacancy has arisen within the Property Repairs Team for a Housing Maintenance and Voids surveyor.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver effective day-to-day maintenance, repair and improvement services whilst maintaining excellent communication with colleagues and customers.
A range of activities are pertinent to the role including:
• Inspection of habited and void properties
• Inspection of properties for mutual exchanges
• Providing technical advice for the housing management team for alterations, improvements and consent issues
• Undertaking stock condition surveys
• Diagnosing housing defects,
• Pre and post inspections
• Arranging for the provision of energy performance certificates and all relevant safety checks.
• Preparing specifications to allow contractors to tender for works
Applicants will ideally have practical experience or similar in housing maintenance and voids experience.
For an informal discussion about this role, please call Paul Clifford, Interim Property Repairs Manager on 01788 533547.
You can view full details of this job via our website www.rugby.gov.uk , where you can also apply on-line. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact 01788 533564, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Applicants are advised to apply early as if a large number of applications are received for this post we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the advertised date.
Closing Date: 8 August 2021