Science & Technology Technician - Walton Priory Middle School
Walton Priory Middle School
Beacon Rise, Walton , Stone, ST15 0AL
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an outstanding Science & Technology Technician from September 2021. This is the ideal post for someone who is:
- hardworking, reliable and committed to providing a first class service;
- able to support the school in successful funding bids and STEM competition entries
- can prioritise and manage a busy workload;
- can work with pupils and adults;
- prepared to be involved in all aspects of school life and is enthusiastic and adaptable to change;
- conscientious with excellent attention to detail and safety;
- flexible with a can do attitude.
The post holder will support our STEAM department and pupils (Science, Technology, Art and Maths) but will also have general school responsibilities. The post is for 37 hours per week on a term time basis although there will be occasions where out of hours working may be required. The post holder may be expected to escort pupils on trips/visits and to drive a minibus, but full training will be provided.
We will offer the successful candidate
- a skilled and forward thinking team
- supportive parents
- pleasant and hardworking children
The School is committed to safeguarding and therefore any offers of post are subject to full checks including Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Salary: Grade 4 (£19,312-£19,698)pro-rota, pay award pending. Hourly rate £10.01 (Actual term-time salary £16,696)
Closing date: 31 August 2021. Please note the school is closed from 17 July-31 August.
Vacancy type: Permanent term-time 37 hours per week.
Applications: Complete the application form and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs will not be accepted.