Teaching Assistant - Alderman's Green Community Primary School
37 hours per week, Term Time Only
We wish to appoint 3 Teaching Assistants (Level 3) to start as soon as possible on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Due to the continuing expansion of the school there is a strong possibility of a permanent position becoming available.
The successful candidate will need to:
- have an NVQ Level 3 childcare related qualification (or equivalent)
- have a good understanding of how children learn and develop
- have experience of working in a primary school
- be able to support the class teacher in meeting the needs of all children
- be able to work with individuals and small groups of children
- be able to plan programmes of work for focus groups of pupils
- be motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable
- show initiative and be able to work as part of a team
- have excellent communication skills
We can offer:
- A high level of support
- Friendly children and staff
- Supportive parents and governors
- Enthusiastic, confident children
Interviews to be held Week Commencing 16th January 2017
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
To download information pack and application form please visit
Contact the school office on 02476 688918
All completed application forms are to be return direct to the school.
The school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment