Customer Service Team Leader
The Customer Service Centre provides people with a single point of access to local information, advice and other key services.
37.0 Hours per Week
We are looking for a customer focussed Team Leader to join our team based at King's House in Bedworth. The Team Leader will support the Customer Service Manager in providing the day-to-day leadership of operational teams, takes a lead role in managing team performance against target and the effective and efficient operation of the Team’s workload management systems and processes. You will provide advice, guidance, support and supervision to staff to achieve the highest standard of service for the customers of Warwickshire.
The Customer Service Centre Supporting People Team delivers a Service for the Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme and Adult Social Care.
Shifts will be worked on a rota basis between the hours of 08:00 & 17:30 Monday to Thursday and from 08:00 – 17:00 on Friday.
You will need:
- To be a leader who is a positive, professional role model for your team of advisors, who can manage them to deliver excellent customer service, and be able to develop them to achieve their potential.
- You’ll need to be organised and flexible to thrive in this rapidly changing and challenging environment, and have strong communication skills to equip you to deal effectively with your team, our customers and colleagues across a number of organisations.
- The ability to independently interpret and analyse varied and complex information or situations and to produce solutions
- The ability to identify and respond as a manager to needs of clients which may be exceptionally difficult to satisfy such as those with multiple impairments or experiencing from a range of special difficulties arising from their circumstances
- The ability to work under a very high degree of pressure including meeting unpredictable deadlines and dealing with conflicting demands
- Experience of supervising and managing a small team including undertaking formal appraisals
- Proven experience as a Team Leader, experience of day-to-day management of a team, providing regular and effective supervision, managing absence, annual appraisals, dealing with individual and team performance issues and ensuring the continuous development of staff.
- Experience of handling and processing manual or computerised information
- Ability to communicate fluently, in writing, through presentations and verbally, with a wide range of people, including senior managers.
Additional Information & How to apply
For further information about the role please contact Paula Thompson on 07917 791 750 or email@example.com
Our method of application is online. If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply for this job' link please contact the Recruitment Centre.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Closing Date - 15th January, 2017
Interviews - 25th January, 2017Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification