E Learning Support Officer
We have an opportunity for an E Learning Support Officer to join the team based in Birmingham (currently working remotely). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive starting salary range of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
National Governance Association is the only national membership organisation for school governors and trustees in England, and we work to improve the effectiveness of governing boards in both maintained schools and academies. As such it is the first port of call for many of the policy makers in the education sector who wish to understand the governor view. We pride ourselves on our expertise and the quality of our products and services. Alongside our memberships, NGA offers training, e-learning and consultancy.
Benefits of joining us:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Holiday entitlement increases after 3 years’ service
- 7% employer contribution pension
As our E Learning Support Officer, you provide effective administrative support for NGA’s e-learning platform Learning Link, ensuring both customer records and e-learning modules are accurate and up to date.
Key responsibilities of our E Learning Support Officer will include:
- Acting as the first point of contract for Learning Link users and customers
- Ensuring that the platform and NGA’s customer relationship management system are kept up to date
- Supporting the administration of Learning Link module updates and new content uploads
- Leading on the development and ongoing administration of Learning Link’s free trial service
- Ensuring robust tracking and that financial procedures are followed
- Working with NGA team members to ensure an efficient service is provided
- Working within and supporting NGA’s policies and procedures
- Being an active member of NGA
What we’re looking for in our ideal E Learning Support Officer:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of administration in the workplace
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Strong organizational, coordination and administrative skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Computer literacy with excellent IT skills required to work in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to proofread and edit others work
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 23rd August 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 15th or Friday 17th September 2021
If you feel that you are the right candidate for the role as our E Learning Support Officer or would like to find out more information about the role, then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.